Tuesday 22 January 2013

Art history sketchbook

Here is a double page spread of artist research including Pablo Picasso and Van Gogh, from both i researched there work and sketched a section of both images. 
Here is a double page spread of my art history sketchbook, showing that I'm interested in tattoo design and the different designs and styles of tattooing and where they originated from.
Here are some artists research that I studied and did an observational drawing from these included Rene Magritte and M.C Escher I went to a Magritte exhibition a couple of years ago and decided to show this in my sketchbook by attaching the ticket.
Here are some more artists research including Hans Holden and the fist artist that discovered perspective, from both i did a sketch, trying to capture tone and textures.

No comments:

Post a Comment